The broad strategy of SAC is to work to improve the quality of life of poor and disadvantaged people directly through working with them and indirectly through capacitating the local social organization who would enable them to serve the effectively.
Strategic Target in Digit (By 2025)
- 30 Wards will have declared total sanitation.
- 18 Wards will have declared Nutrition friendly wards.
- 10 health institutions will have declared Vaccination and complete institutional delivery.
- Students of 200 schools will have received quality education and as a result their learning outcomes significantly increased.
- 600 youth will have achieved their career goal.
- Establishment of 20 Integrated Model Village led by women and adolescents.
- 500 families will have more than Rupees 300,000 per year income through different livelihood opportunities.
- The rate of early marriage decreased from 52% to 40%
- The gender responsive public services established at local and province level, and more than 1000 target people will have been benefitted from these services.
- 100 communities will have developed their capacity to reduce the risk of disaster and the impact of climate change.
Norms and Values
- Mutual Respect
- Awareness Raising
- Social Mobilization
- Coordination and Networking
- training and Capacity Building
- Knowledge Management
Thematic area (HELP+++)
- Climate Change, Disaster management and Humanitarian Support
- Organization Development
- Gender Equity and Social Inclusion (GESI)